Friday, November 10, 2006

I've Been Linked

The pressure is on. While definitely not working, I went to wholinkstome.com to find that two, if I may say, fine bloggers have linked to me.

For a good time try:

hedyblog.blogspot.com (distinctly styled, somewhat oddly structured posts that often loop within themselves to make a point)

damnwastebasket.com (the continuing saga of a group of wayward wastebaskets)

While I'm at it, I also recommend:

lifehiker.blogspot.com (mostly political, well written)

bytheseatofmyskirt.blogspot.com (usually pithy one panel cartoons)

joyfulminestries.blogspot.com (irreverent, twenty-something, usually funny)

graceundressed.blogspot.com (adult-themed stripper stories as vehicle for pretty good writing)

Enjoy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Thank you so much for mentioning my little blog, commenting, and just visiting the site. It has been my pleasure providing you content that has lured you away from your tasks at work. I would also like to thank the academy for this fine recognition. And, last but not least, I'd like to thank my producers, mom and dad, for just doing it.

Now, do I get a little statue of some sort?

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Really appreciated the feedback. Been busy a few days. I guess by now BlogMad must be completely set up. Hit me a line at
http://dasimpleblog.blogspot.com

infekted