Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Brain Dead

I spent the last few days getting ready for and trying a case.

I'm sitting in a quite acceptable, cheap room at the Baymont Inn and Suites in Flint, Michigan. WiFi, but no PBS, History, Discovery or Science type channels on the TV.

Brain dead in the title doesn't refer to my condition due to the last couple of days, though I'm a bit tired. Rather, I apparently was brain dead back on the fourth of the month when I made my plane reservations, since I made a reservation to go back to Atlanta at 5:40 a.m. in the morning. I have no idea what I was thinking.

2 comments:

fermicat said...

Why go to sleep? You'll be getting up absurdly early, so I wouldn't bother.

Dave said...

I did sleep, kinda, and got up at 4:00 a.m. This comment is sent via AirTran's "GoGo" Wifi somewhere between Flint and Atlanta.