Saturday, February 27, 2010

Advertising is Expensive

I have two email addresses that are hosted by a Go Daddy reseller. The reseller ceded its accounts to another reseller that I can’t find anything positive about on Google, and found a bit of negative stuff.

So, I went to the source, Go Daddy. Clicking the Google paid link at the top of the search results that says “$1.99,” takes me to a Go Daddy Site that has that price for 3 months if you sign up for much longer. The cheapest price, if I sign up for three years, is $4.24 a month per address.

I’m currently paying, and the renewal is, $9.99 a YEAR for each address.

That’s a lot of expensive cleavage I’ve seen on the TV ads.

I guess I’ll go with the unknown. Sorry Danica.

2 comments:

Posol'stvo the Medved said...

I switched two of my email accounts/domains to Google Hosted Apps. Can't beat the price.

Of course, it means I'm beholden to Google. Which could be a negative, but so far hasn't been.

Dave said...

Thanks Pos, I'll check it out.