Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's all been down hill ...

since my fourth post, back in September 2006. You see I am the Google go-to source for the Federal Judge Song. Of the 28,000 or so hits on this blog probably 500 to a 1,000 of them are due to searches for it, skewing my stats. Go ahead, google it - I guarantee you get my post as the first result.

Across America in law firm hallways and DOJ break rooms lawyers say "hey I listened to this cool parody the Federal Judge Song on the Internet, it's like something the Capitol Steps would do." "What's the site?" I don't know, google it."

And they do, in droves, the out clicks prove it. And the problem? It isn't there anymore. Dead link. It's parent site, FairJudiciary.com, appears to have been abandoned, all of the content is old.

As a service to mis-directed lawyers everywhere, I've tried to find a good link for you - and failed. In this one instance, Google doesn't work. It won't take you where you want to go. So, while you're here, look around, enjoy, and come back soon.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

As always, I'm back, reading and keep coming back too, ya know.