Monday, December 31, 2007

Jeni's Twelve Months of 2007

Jeni at Downriver Drivel posted Looking Back At 2007 today and passed its assignment on to me. The task is to post links to either the first post I’ve done each month in 2007, or to the post I like the best in each month.

I’m going to do both, and cheat while I’m at it.

Move your eyes to the right of the screen. There you will see… I had to check to make sure it is there… a sidebar titled Blog Archive. Feel free to check out the first post of each month or peruse to find the one you like the best. Or you may move on to more interesting tasks.

No tagging. Now is that no muss, no fuss posting or what? Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Works for me, Dave. I was kind of hoping you would opt to list your particular favorite posts but since you didn't do that, one of these days -if I ever get caught up to date with my blog reading again -I'll just have to go back to square one and start re-reading your posts of the past. One thing for sure, it won't bore me. Once in a while you do get a little too deep for me to follow, but never boring.

SonjaB said...

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying.

Happy New Year.

molly gras said...

Dave, you're the best! Happy New Years my friend. Here's hoping your day job NEVER gets in the way of your posting!

My best to you :)

Molly

fermicat said...

Happy New Year, Dave. This seems as good a time as any to say so.

Ryan said...

Dave,

That was borderline lazy.

Happy New Year!

fermicat said...

Borderline? ;-)