Thursday, December 25, 2008

Off to NOLA

I had planned to drive down to Biloxi tomorrow morning, staying at Harrah’s Grand Biloxi and coming back on Sunday. As I was wrapping things up at the office yesterday I realized that I'd just be sitting around home today and decided to look into going a day early.

Harrah’s Biloxi must be doing better than Harrah’s New Orleans. Biloxi wanted $150 for tonight. Checking New Orleans revealed a much better price – free. So, I checked AirTran which had a cheap flight; and, I’m off to NOLA.

Weather.com says high seventies with some showers today and Saturday, so Friday looks like a good day to wander the Garden District.

Dispatches to follow, maybe.

5 comments:

Hedy said...

Merry Christmas, Dave!

Jeni said...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and safe travels to and from NOLA too! Gamble a bit for me while you're there and win big, will ya?

Lifehiker said...

It's nice to say I know a "riverboat gambler". Hope you strike it rich!

Debo Blue said...

NOLA?

Debo Blue said...

Okay, just Googled it.

Have fun and be safe.

I need to get out more.