Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Test I'm Pretty Sure No One Ever Failed

I’m laying on the couch, kind of surfing and kind of watching the Bob Hope Classic.

It just went to commercial break and there was a commercial for the “Art Instruction School.” I think they used to call it something else; but the commercial had the same little pictures for the “test” that would tell you if you had talent.

If you want to know if you have talent you can click here. Please take the test and let me know if you fail, I won’t tell anyone if you do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me ask you. While you're lying on the couch posting....is the laptop on your stomach or do you actually sit up and type?

I'm sure I'm not the only one that thought this.

Dave said...

Reclining. The laptop is actually on my lap.

Unknown said...

You should take and draw like an epileptic with Parkinsons and see what they say in response.

Then frame it and hang it in your office.