Monday, May 25, 2009

Trip Tidbits


Here's where I was




Here's where I am.

I left Atlanta Friday for Flint, Michigan, ended up not going there as AirTran had "mechanical difficulties" with the plane. They sent me to Detroit which put me a couple hours behind schedule; but, they gave me a voucher for a free flight.

Rented a car (Toyota Prius - cool - it's averaging just under 50 MPG) and drove to Traverse City, playing golf Saturday, Sunday and this morning. Won $70 playing roulette for 45 minutes. Raced go -carts and ate a lot of food. The view from my balcony at the Grand Traverse Resort is the first picture.

Drove to Mesick, Michigan this afternoon and hung with my brother and sister-in-law for a couple of hours.

Now I'm in Grand Rapids. The second picture is my view. No balcony.

Vacation's over. Time to get ready for a hearing on a Motion for Summary Dispostion in the morning.

Then a leasurely drive to Flint and a jet to the ATL.

Happy Memorial Day.






No comments: