Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Post Ennui

I left a comment as Pos's place (see Recommended Sidebar) complaining that he had a backed up post idea list.

I have two half posts sitting in the "Blog Stuff" folder in Documents. One is about the Supreme Court's recent decision on habeas corpus and Guantanamo; and, the other is about AP's recent flopping on whether it wants to remake copyright law.

I know what I want to say in both unfinished posts, but I'm too lazy to finish them.

Part of the problem is that they are legal stuff which is boring even to me. Part of the problem is that I just am not interested enough to plow through the thesis, exposition and conclusion, much less try to make it interesting, with a bit of humor.

So, I'll leave you with the fact that Big Rick is in Vegas at Caesar's Palace. He was up a couple of hundred yesterday afternoon. As of this afternoon, he lost the five bucks I gave him to put on 20 on the roulette table and is down a couple of hundred of his own money. The plus or minus, depending on how you look at it, is that his plane comes back tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Godspeed, BIG Rick!

Dave, would you be concerned if BR ret'd home w/a pocketful of winnings not made w/your $$?

I would:-)

Debo Blue