Friday, December 31, 2010

Life and death go on whether you like it or not.

Tuesday is the anniversary of my friend Tony’s death.  We are in the process of putting together an anniversary wake.


Living can get in the way.

Big Rick has to work so we are doing an in person pre-wake on Sunday and he will attend the Tuesday wake via Skype, appearing from his office via my MacBook on a table at the bar.  I wonder if we can do stereo Rick on Bill the Engineer’s MacBook?  Get a routine together Rick.

Then a friend informs me he may have to be in Florida as his mother may be close to the end.  Skype?  I don’t know.  Maybe we’ll have serial wakes.

I just know we’ll work it out one way or another.

And more life, one of my nieces is getting married in Mesa, AZ next weekend. 

Round and round.

No comments: