Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sunday in Atlanta

It’s about 75 degrees and partly cloudy. Last night I left the windows open and it wasn’t really chilly when I woke up.

Golf today, the first time in awhile, had mixed results. A beautiful day, an OK front nine and a somewhat worse back. Bogey golf. Some good sore working as I type while reclined on the couch.

There are several choices for dinner and a Netflix movie for later. I really should use the vacuum; but, somehow, I don’t think it’s going to happen.

7 comments:

fermicat said...

It sure was beautiful today. Hard to believe that one week ago we were having "thundersnow". Unfortunately, I spent most of the day on my home computer, logged into my work computer, working.

Anonymous said...

Relaxing day in Phx too. I was so bored I washed dishes and cleared away groceries!

But the weather ah!!!

Wendy said...

Sometimes you have to take a "me" day and never think about the vacuum!

Life Hiker said...

Golf! The word seems strange as I look at the snow coming down in my back yard. I envy you. For now I've got to be satisfied with watching Tiger play at Doral.

One of these days I'll be near Atlanta. Before I go, I'll send you a note and perhaps we can enjoy our favorite sport together.

Dave said...

Deal on the golf; but, you got to give me strokes.

Life Hiker said...

I don't know about the strokes, Dave. You've got a lot more practice time than I do...but if that's what it takes, OK. If we apply the law of averages to my season scoring, maybe I'm a 15 or so. I'll be generous.

Take my money! It's OK. I still have a few bucks left at this stage of the Bush Depression.

Dave said...

Quarter a hole. Same bet for birdie skins. More if I can remember how to do sandies, poleys, etc. Tony was always in charge of those.