Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm in for a few bucks

Keith Olbermann called out Sean Hannity on waterboarding, who’d offered to be waterboarded as a quick, probably unthought, response to a question by Charles Grodin on the former’s show. Here’s the link to the story.

Olberman offered to pay $1,000 to charity for every second Hannity lasted while being waterboarded. As best I can tell from a Google search and searching for “Olbermann” at Hannity.com and FoxNews.com (nothing), Hannity has been silent.

I’m in for a buck a second for Hannity, Cheney, Yoo, Gonzales, etc. Hell, Dale, Jay, you want to be “dunked,” I’ll go a couple of bucks a second (written with humor).

Any takers? It’s just hazing, kinda like loud music, keeping the lights on for days at a time, a friendly slap or two. And we won't do it more than a hundred times in a month.

7 comments:

Life Hiker said...

Yeah, I'll be a taker for Hannity. Put me in for the same as you & let Hannity pick the charity to support with the money he earns by getting "hazed".

Hedy said...

I'm matching you dollar for dollar, my friend.

Unknown said...

Make it $ 10/second and I will submit to it.


All money goes to www.georgiahumane.com

Debo Blue said...

Hi, will u do me a favour? I can't comment on Fermie's site because I can't remember my id.

Will u say hello to Fermie for me?

Thank you!

PS-I completely agree with torture. Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful:-)

Dave said...

Just click Anon and sign; but, I'll do it.

Anonymous said...

As good ole Jack said in the movie A Few Good Men, "you can't handle the truth". Torture the bastards.

Signed Dave's Brother Larry ( a member of Uncle Sam's Misguided Chilren - USMC)

Dave said...

Good ole Jack got a mil or so for saying the line, a good line.

That said, I can handle the truth: the truth found by a court, with a judge, and the rights afforded by those pesky amendments.

My apologies to the rest of you, family feud.