Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Trial Day Post Log

First before we get to my day on trial, I want to relay a story my friend, Big Rick told me about an hour ago.

If you’ve been reading this blog for a few months, you’ve read about Big Rick. If not, do a search on the blog and you can see what I have had to say about him.

Anyway, when Big Rick was Little Richie, to be precise, three months old, his elder brother, by two and a half years, Big Bill had this conversation with their Mom, B.

“Billy, where is Richie?”

“Who?”

“Your little brother.”

Almost three year old dissembling ensued.

B broke down the little criminal with, well I don’t know. Big Rick said “call B, she’ll let you know, all I’ve heard over the years is that he fessed up.”

Big Bill, had gotten tired over the first three months of Big Rick’s, then Little Ritchie’s, life, of being displaced as the center of attention; and, somehow, he dragged Little Richie, in his bassinet, out of the house into the yard and left him there.

Big Rick is big. Even at three months, I have this feeling that the dragging by his under three year old brother was a lot of work. Big Bill was obviously motivated. Just what did he know? Big Rick ain’t talkin’.

Next, either my day on trial or Big Rick, the tree, the lightning and B. I can’t decide.

6 comments:

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

This made me laugh and smile. It's super cute. My son (the eldest) often tried to do that to my daughter (our youngest)... he never did succeed though. Guess he lacked the motivation, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I say make it about the trial.

As an aside, my seven year old nephew has grown tired of his year old sister. He told his grandmother he wants to sell her.

My fear is that he will one day take her into a busy place and deliberately lose her.

Kids.

Welcome back.
Debo Blue

Chrlane said...

I am trying to follow the story with great pains.

But it makes no sense to me.

Dan said...

Now that Little Richie is Big Rick, does he drag Big Bill around and hide him under bushes and such? :)

Thanks for visiting my blog Dave. That was very nice of you.

Monica said...

Either story will be good in my opinion. The Rick story brought to mind bringing home my baby girl and her 2 year old brother asking if he could keep her. He soon changed his mind when she crawled across the floor months later and stole his firetruck.
The other would be good too as I will take my LSATs in the next year...and only a couple of online friends have been privy to that (you know, in case I FAIL.)

Thank you for the comment...that's one of my favorite all-time songs.

Dave said...

Monica,

Buy a couple of the prep books and do test after test after test. Assuming LSAT is similar to what it was when I took it, it is all logic and reading ability. The problem is that the "logic" is a bit screwy and you have to have some experience with the way the test works.