Sunday, June 17, 2007

Contest Called, And The Winner Is....

I suck at doing links. So please go to the comments on the previous post and then to Keith's profile at one of his comments. He won. And, there couldn't be a better winner. Sorry Big Rick.

I sent him an Email instead of just announcing it in the comments. His reply was to ask if I were serious about him winning, if I'd be willing to let him "pass it on" to some kids that could use some clothes, or whatever. My response, yep.

If you haven't read Keith, you might want to. He lives, at least in his Blog (sorry Keith, as a lawyer, I have to keep some skepticism), the quintessential, classic Christian life. Not dogma, just caring for others.

Anyone else want to help a kid that needs some clothes or maybe an ice cream cone? I'm gonna chip for at least an ice cream cone over and above the prize.

3 comments:

Keith said...

Dave,

You rawk man! And your skepticism is warranted. There are a lot of people out there that call themselves "Christian" that will picket abortion clinics instead of talking to these hurting girls that made a mistake.

I am also sick and tired of the evangelical right wingnuts that focus on two issues. Abortion and homosexuality. While they are NOT caring for the poor, the hungry, the widowed, the single mother, etc etc etc........

You know the drill. They think they are so much more moral than everyone else when they are actually no better than anyone else.

I could ramble on more but I won't.

And again, I thank you for this cool little contest.

be well my friend.

Keith

Posol'stvo the Medved said...

Dave --

I like what Keith has to say in his comment to you here. Sounds like the best man won.

JLee said...

I'm a day late and a dollar short