Friday, May 11, 2007

Newly Recommended, Again

http://odderpointofview.com/

That's the url of Bob Johnson. Bob changes the name of his blog on a semi-regular basis. If you look at my Recommended list you will find him listed as "Letters I Wish I'd Sent...."

Bob's changing again. As best I'm following it, he's starting a weekly newsletter that he's calling a newspaper because the letter has pretensions, and he doesn't want to hurt its feelings.

This sort of sensibility is one of Bob's hallmarks. The paper will be published every Sunday morning beginning a week from Sunday, May 19. "Publishing" will be new-fangled, for me anyway, by something like RSS. It's sent to your Email address. I'm tired of repeating what you can read if you click the link. Click The Link. NOW. Now that you're back, you did go and come back, didn't you? Bob writes pretty good. Mostly funny. More often than not, nonsensical. Who knows, now that he has a newspaper, he might get all pontifical on us. My thought is to give him a try. I am; and, you know I'm cool. Where'd everybody go?

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Dave, you are cool. I've loved reading every link you've posted, so I subscribed.