Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Prize Will Be Awarded

I seldom check my blog statistics anymore, seeing as how every time I do, they trend down; but, the blog is 458 visits away from 40,000 visits, whatever Sitemeter means by visit.

The prize, if I can figure out who 40K is?  Dinner if you're in town or are willing to visit Atlanta.  Or a hearty thanks for hanging out here.  I just hope the winner isn't someone doing a Google search for "rather than" or "The Federal Judge Song."  Hot dog searches are always welcome.

4 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

LOL... what make 40K so special? A few NPR Weekends spent clicking into your journal and I may be the winner!!

Dave said...

Steak, fish or pasta?

Nothing special other than I'm sometimes amazed that maybe twenty or thirty people, at any given point in the a month short of four years, plus a bunch of people looking for hot dog info, stop by to the tune of 10,000 a year.

And it is a round number.

fermicat said...

Came in through my neglected blog, to be more obvious. So..... any chance of some fried chicken from Watershed?

Dave said...

Deal Fermi.