Monday, March 10, 2008

What I Was Trying To Say

I like my post from earlier today; but, I played with it all day, clicking "Publish Now" finally, feeling that I hadn't pulled together and typed what was wandering around in my head.

As is often the case, there's a blogger out there that nails what I am trying and failing to say. He's also deadly with a short, perfectly crafted essay.

His name is Thomas. If you want the thesis and conclusion to my playful exposition earlier today go here to read what Thomas has to say about it (though I'd disagree with the murderous and lapdog adjectives he uses):

http://livingnextdoortoalice.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I were to rewrite it I'd leave out both of those terms, because they distract from the point.

I'm glad you liked it. :o)