Sunday, September 09, 2007

Jeni, at Down River Drivel, has passed along a list of bloggers that "Warm the World Through Friendship." I read some of them regularly, I'm going to try the rest. For your friendly edification, Jeni gives you:

Debo Blue at "A Blue State of Mind" Sasha at "A Day in the Life of Sasha Stinerova" Maddie at "Whitterer on Autism" Singing Owl at "Pastorette Ponderings" Barb at "Skittles Place" Mau at "It's About Time" Jen at "Creatif" The Meloncutter at "Meloncutter's Musings" Sognatrice in Calabria, Italy at "Bleeding Espresso" Keith at "10 Years Running Blind"Dave, yeah me, at "Rather Than Working" Linda at "Are We There Yet?" Dorothy at "Overthehill Boomer Chick" Patois at "Whee! All The Way Home" Stine at "Mother's Home" Smalltown RN at "A Place I Call Home" Shelby at "Time With Shelby" If you want some others, read the people in my sidebar and my comments.

P.S. This was mostly cut and paste. If the links don't work, go to Jeni's place and link from there, as always, I am never accused of internet competence.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Thanks Dave, for two things - one, for posting the participants tagged for the "Warm the Globe" concept originated by Vic Grace up at Cariboo Ponderer in British Columbia and two, for posting these articles about your own experiences on Sept. 11, 2001 and the days following that tragedy. My own remembrances of that day are that I sat glued to the TV, mouth agape, in a state of total disbelief of all that happened. It was almost all people could or even wanted to talk about and rarely did you find people who weren't on the verge of tears when trying to discuss the events of that day or you could hear it their voices, the choking up to fight back tears.