Saturday, September 06, 2008

Political Pots and Kettles

Here’s a piece today in the AJC about Bill O’Reilly sending a crew to ambush Cynthia Tucker, an editorial writer to try to embarrass her about an editorial she did about his disparate views on the fault of liberal and conservative parents when their daughters become pregnant:

O'Reilly Ambush

Here’s what Cynthia Tucker said:

Tucker Take

Here’s Jon Stewart on the same issue:

Stewart Take

I am really looking forward to O’Reilly trying to ambush Stewart, playing both ambushes, and then trying to give a no spin version of his idiocy. Maybe he can get Karl Rove on the show for his take on the issue.

6 comments:

Debo Blue said...

Fun reading! I'm passing it on to my sister to read and get a free chuckle at Billy-Bob's expense!

Minnesotablue said...

I absolutely cannot watch Billo! He is a bully and a liar.
I have seen Ms Tucker on various talk shows ans she is smart and well informed. To bad she has to deal with the likes of Oreilly!

Keith said...

Sounds to me as if Ms Tucker handled her self well against the flipflopping, fair and balanced, right wingnut, anal fissure that is Mr. Bill O'Reilly.

Talk about hypocrisy. Phew!

Great post Dave. I posted a video of that Daily Show segment on my blog.

Peace!

fermicat said...

O'Reilly is a tool. Or, if I may quote Karl Rove, a "big, blowhard doofus". Turd Blossom just used that phrase for the wrong guy is all. It works really well for O'Reilly.

Jeni said...

I really can't understand how some people can be so freaking stupid -even when they can see the side-by-side comparisons of the two faces of O'Reilly -Spears vs Palin - just for openers and still they think this is the doings of the "liberal" press? Apparently some folks need bifocals even more than I do. Stupidity, ignorance -rampant!

Anonymous said...

O'Reilly needs a kick in the Man Berries.

Calling Cynthia Tucker smart and well informed is a stretch.