Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Morning in NO

Yesterday, I got caught up in Pai Gow and the only thing I did in a touristy way was dinner at August, owned by the Iron Chef wannabe discussed in the last post. I know, there were better options; but, it was really good.

I am in love with the Windsor Court, if I could work out of NO, I’d move in.

I’m typing this on my balcony, sipping coffee after having read the Times Picayune, not a bad paper.

Time to pack up, attend the hotel’s Jazz Brunch, play a little more Pai Gow and head for the airport.

4 comments:

fermicat said...

Eat a beignet for me!

SonjaB said...

I love NO. Glad you had fun.

Jenn said...

are you working in NO with the hurricane or just visiting, I read back a few posts but I missed something.

Dave said...

No beignets - it was too windy to eat at Cafe Du Monde.

No work Jenny, just a weekend vacation that was inconveniently too close to Ike's arrival.