Monday, November 16, 2009

An Expensive Post

I spent the weekend in New Orleans, nice town, nice people, great food, corrupt government; but, you can't have everything (the Congressman with the money in his freezer that just got sentenced to the big house is from around NO).

The title not making sense yet? OK, I'm going to publish this via GoGo Internet from an Airtran plane at about 30,000 feet. It costs $9.95 which is a bit pricey to my mind for about an hour of use; but, I've rationalized getting it by working for about 15 minutes answering Emails. The other plus, they give you a coupon for a free session on your next trip.

I'll sign off and read the paper on line, got to justify spending all that money.

1 comment:

fermicat said...

So you didn't download Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog like I recommended? Darn.