Monday, January 04, 2010

Tiger Woods is dumber than I thought he was

Until a month or so ago, I didn't think he was dumb at all. Then I watched him throw away a family and maybe a career.

I just read that he is on the cover of February's Vanity Fair, pecs ablazing:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/04/tiger-woods-shirtless-emv_n_410364.html

The photos and story were done before the controversy. Without the recent problems, I'm thinking that AT&T, Buick, Accenture, Gatorade, etc. wouldn't have been too thrilled to see him all buff and with a skull cap on the cover. Not quite targeted to their demographic.

I guess he's got plenty of money left even after a divorce; but, I can't help but wonder what the hell he's been thinking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still a little fuzzy about how the dots were connected between "Tiger Woods crashed into a tree" and "Tiger Woods is having multiple affairs."

The Curmudgeon said...

Didn't Annie Leibovitz get young Miley Cyrus into a bit of controversy with her boudoir-type photo of the then-15 year old? She must have an amazing line of patter with her subjects.