Wednesday, October 17, 2007

TV Giude - Blog Style

If you are looking for profundity, surf on.

I'm watching a TiVo'd episode of a new Food Channel show called either Two Dudes Catering or Dudes Catering. I'm not sure yet, the logo that I see when the show comes back on is too swirly and I'm hitting play just as I see the logo.

Anyway, usually I fast forward through the commercials. I didn't with the last one. It had a spot for a DYI program, this Friday night at, damn, I can't remember if it's 9:00 p.m. or 10:00 p.m. Anyway, it's a take off on all of the car show building things. Burt Reynolds stands around a bunch of motor heads as they take a beat up Seventies Pontiac TransAm and rebuild it into the Bandit from the old Smokey movies.

So, if you have no life and need something to do on Friday night, here's your chance at nostalgia. Burt is looking a bit long in the tooth in the ad.

No comments: