Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Pleasant Day

I forced myself to stay in bed beyond the time I woke up, a victory.

I changed the coffee to water ratio for the French press with good results.

There was a bunch of stuff on the news websites to read while drinking improved coffee.

On a whim, I played golf late as a walk-on, sucking on the front and playing well on the back.

The guy I got paired with, having never played the course, shot a four over and had the grace to cheer my good shots.

I met a friend for a drink.

I Watched the Braves blowout the Diamondbacks.

I have a nicely marinated pork chop and some corn-on-the-cob ready for dinner.

I’m not going to do the housework that needs to be done. I’m contemplating whether I’m up to taking the clothes out of the dryer and putting them on hangers. I really should, right?

It should be a good overnight - going down to the mid-Sixties with a predicted rainstorm – good sleeping.

No comments: