Thursday, August 23, 2007

Because Pos is Ahead in the Count...

and Mrs. Pos is not taking this seriously, I have to start to compete.

Sometime earlier this month Pos, of Niagaran Pebbles, vowed to post more posts than I did.

It struck me as odd until I looked back and realized that I do do this a lot.

I then saw him, blatantly, but admittedly cheating. I called him on it. No response to my comment that his post of two pictures of a floor and some baseboards qualified as a post.

So, here is my rejoinder. No floors,, no baseboards, indeed no straight surfaces at all. Enjoy, I give you, damn, I was going to give you "Falling Woman." She's an attractive somewhat unclothed animation that you can bounce off of balloons. The link isn't there any more. Wait, I'm going to Google it and see if I can beat floors and baseboards with a herculean effort.

Hah, do I come through for you or not? Without further ado, well, a bit of ado, click your mouse on her and move her as you will over, under and around the balloons. Enjoy.

Take this Pos:

http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/tetka.html

11 comments:

Keith said...

Now that was pretty damn cool Dave!

Posol'stvo the Medved said...

I see that the gloves are off, eh? I never claimed that the floors post counted as a post - it was really a follow up to a previous post. Indeed, you gave me a half a post for that one - which was half a post more than I possibly deserved. I merely took the half point and proceeded to post more.

Don't worry Dave -- I have lots more material that I have been holding back on. The month's not over. :)

Or something.

Dave said...

Whoaha, material being held back?

Written this very month? We may have to develop some ground rules, otherwise, I'm going to import a brief from a case. And by the way, I had a major victory today, setting aside a default judgement for a bit over forty K. Yes, I'm a bit pleased with myself.

Posol'stvo the Medved said...

Not written yet. Still in my head.

And, yes. I am bluffing.

I could hit a string of days where nothing, and I mean NOTHING, strikes my interest.

But I'm counting on that not being the case.

BTW, congrats on the victory today.

Oh, and I have to say I am finding it quite amusing that my post count for this month exceeds my post count for the entire year 2005.

Dave said...

Good, the brief would't have been good reading. I'm off after finishing watching the end of the TiVo'd "No Reservations" episode on the Travel Channel.

fermicat said...

I don't mind if you write a post on the "baggy pants ban". I'm sure you'd approach the subject on firmer legal footing. I just gave a layman's opinion in my post. You probably have more fancy words than "stupid idea". :-)

You know, just in case you need more posting fodder.

emmapeelDallas said...

Dave, you ROCK!

;p

Jeni said...

You mean you guys, with your great posts and your little challenge here have days when you too come up brain dead? Boy, does that make me feel a whole lot better when it happens to me - which is about every other day at times!

The "falling woman" thing - really cool! Most of the time it pretty much reminded me of my life and the end -yeah, exactly how I regard my life 95% of the time - "between a rock and hard place" - or so it sure seems to be at times.

Let the challenge continue cause I'm loving it!

Mffn said...

That falling woman, was weird, but strangely addictive - I had a tough time quitting. Thanks for that, Dave!

The Curmudgeon said...

Surfing the 'net so we don't have to.

It's a public service you're performing, surely.

Now, excuse me, I have to get back to that link....

Dave said...

I got the Falling Woman a few years ago in an Email. It is strangly addictive. And I do try to give my readers the benefit of surfing, or the benefit of the surfing that comes my way in Emails.