Monday, August 06, 2007

Contest Update

With all the dither of the jerkstore recently, I forgot my promise to give you an update on progress toward 7500 visitors.

As of a few minutes ago there have been 7153. Still clicking along at an average of 38 a day.

If you've happened along and have no idea what I'm talking about, scroll down a little over a week ago and read the contest announcement and rules.

If traffic holds to current patterns, we will reach the destination on or about August 16.

3 comments:

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

Woohoo!! Can't wait!

Although, I have no idea what it feels like to have that many visitors!

Congrats to you.

Michelle

Posol'stvo the Medved said...

Is it safe to assume that if the jerkstore turns out to be your 7500'th visitor, you won't award the prize to him/her/it? If so, are you counting jerkstore visits in the visit count?

Not approving or disapproving -- just wondering.

Dave said...

Jerkstore has left the cyber building, at least for now. I thought about the invalidity of counting the visits and decided it wasn't "that" invalid, as I'd have to go back a month on Sitemeter to see what the exact number was, not something I'm going to do. Finally, Jerkstore never left a link so under the rules, no prize.